Thursday, June 23, 2011

Should be 6/21

STILL failing...

 So I got really sick this morning and wasn't actually able to go to much. I woke up and started throwing up and...yeah, I'll spare the details. But I basically cried because this was the day pharrell was there and so was martha stewart and so was soledad obrien. Of course this is the day I get sick. I eventually got up and tried to make it to a seminar but ended up just meeting up with everybody at the google creative sandbox happy hour which we like to frequent now (and made a shirt!). We were also invited to a young lions party which we were kind of hesitant about but it actually ended up being one of the best parties I've ever been to in my life. The Djs were amazing, and we're definitely keeping in contact with them. The scenery was beautiful, the people were smart, and fun. We were all dancing and having a good time. Then the epic fail of the trip happened...(or one of I should say). We waited 2 hours for a cab in cannes and then had to figure out how to get 12 people home safely. It was chaos, it was a pain, it hurt my feet, but, at the end of the day, it was still an amazing time with some cool people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment